Monday 3 October 2016

Look No. 21 // Rocking My Rockabilly


:: Body - Maitreya Lara FULL ::
:: Head - CATWA Jessica ::
:: Eyes - IKON Promise eyes - Denim ::
:: Hair - VANITY HAIR Say my name - Blonds::
:: Tattoos - TAOX Leg Melodrama - Bird ::
:: Top - ::OOPS:: Sara Dress and Bra - Rockabilly {@ Vogue Fair} ::
:: Bottom - ::OOPS:: Sara Panties {@ Vogue Fair} ::


My Thoughts:
This is a brand new outfit is beautifully designed by ::OOPS:: who are my first official sponsor! Currently out at the Vogue Fair until Oct 5th!

This outfit comes in many different designs but this Rockabilly design is my absolute fave.. very vintage and trendy and super cute! It comes with a bra, set of panties and a unique dress. What avatars do they fit do you say? Well this particular outfit has fitted mesh for Maitreya, Slink Hourglass and Physique. Definitely something to snag for your wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment