Saturday 9 May 2020

Look No. 92 // The Beard Type


:: Body - Belleza Freya Bento ::
:: Head - CATWA Magy Bento ::
:: Eyes - .lovelysweet. Firestar Eyes ::
:: Hair - TRUTH HAIR Kitten - Brunette ::
:: Top - BLASPHEMIC Beard Shirt :: {BOTS Hunt Gift}
:: Bottom - Blueberry Anna Skirts - White ::
:: Shoes - #EMPIRE Noisette ::
:: Pose - . MILA . Single pose 58 ::


My Thoughts:
If you LOVE the thrill of the hunt, then the Battle of the Sexes Hunt has officially started and there are plenty of amazing goodies to be found by a range of creators! ♥ The top I'm wearing today is an exclusive hunt gift by BLASPHEMIC. It's a female tank that reads 'I like his beard' and comes with an accompanying T-shirt for your male friend, boyfriend or husband that says 'I like her butt'.
The female tank comes to fit Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and TMP! I have added in a picture below for the male counterpart and which bodies it's designed for.


I have paired this shirt with the Noisette strapped wedges from #EMPIRE and the white matte skirt from Blueberry. Perfect for the summer and to have a few fun pictures with a friend or lover! The Battle of the Sexes hunt starting point is below, and runs from 1st May - 31st May 2020.

Until next time my lovelies ♥
                    
      


No comments:

Post a Comment