Thursday 4 June 2020

Look No. 101 // Whisper To Me


:: Body - Belleza Freya Bento BOM ::
:: Head - LeLUTKA Nova Head BOM ::
:: Hair - Stealthic Passion - Browns ::
:: Necklace - Kibitz Bitch Necklace ::
:: Outfit - CowGirl Up! Whisper Lingerie ::
:: Pose - Pandiberry Lying on the Bed ::
:: Furniture - +Half-Deer+ Dreamrose Princess Bed - Vintage White ::


My Thoughts:
Happy hump day my lovelies! I hope you are still managing to stay safe in the world, even with everything going on right now ♥

I need to tell you about a new release made by my wicked sponsor CowGirl Up! It's this BEAUTIFUL lingerie I have on that's just gone up in the main store! I completely believe that this is something you need in your collection to look extra sexy and sassy ♥ I have taken the liberty of including the fatpack textures, just so that you can see exactly what styles there are available!

This lingerie is a satin material bodysuit and comes either full material, partial lace or full lace! I decided to wear the lovely and vibrant red poppies with red lace combo.. stunning! This bodysuit has been made for Belleza, Signature, Maitreya and Slink Hourglass, Tonic Curvy and Tonic Slim. Make sure you run on down to the main store to pick up yours ♥

Until next time my loves, #BlackLivesMatter #StandingWithYou

No comments:

Post a Comment